We believe prayer is vital to the life of every Christ-follower and for our church to fulfill our assignment from God. In fact, years ago God impressed upon Pastor Doug’s heart that “Increased prayer brings the necessary adjustments”. So prayer has been integrated into the life of the church as follows:
- Saturday Morning Prayer – Come be a part of praying for our community and Sunday services on Saturday mornings from 9-10am.
- 21 Days of Prayer – In January and August, we host a special, three-week emphasis on prayer.
- Join a Prayer Small Group – We desire to have prayer groups meet every semester.
Note: The above are open to anyone.
- Lead a Prayer Small Group – We desire to have prayer groups meet every semester.
- Prayer Partners – Be part of praying for the needs of people after Sunday service.
How to Become A Prayer Partner Or Lead A Small Group
1. Complete the Growth Track.
2. Complete the leadership application and Honor Code.
3. Attend Dream Team 401 training and interview with a ministry leader.
4. To lead a Prayer Small Group an additional one-hour training class is required.