Part-time nextgen director
HISplace Family Church Family Director/Pastor Job Description
The Vision of HISplace Family Church: To reach our community so that they know God, find freedom, discover purpose, and make a difference.
Primary Role: The primary role of the NextGen Director is to cast and implement the vision for birth through young adult ministry age groups.
Employee Profile: You are a strong, high level leader who can develop people and grow teams. You have a passion for developing the next generation of world changers, empowering, and equipping their parents. You know how to cast clear vision and infuse the student and children ministries with a balance of creativity, systems, and passion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Outgoing and fun to be around.
- Able to think at the “big church” level while executing within your level of responsibility.
- Characterized by excellent follow-through and integrity.
- Clear calling, passion and gifting to work with and lead students and families.
- Able to clearly communicate vision and values.
- Champion the next generation, connect them to HISplace Family Church, and help them grow.
- Lead efforts to connect, support, and minister to parents.
- Develop and execute the strategic plan for student and children ministries.
- Create an environment that equips others for ministry and grows them spiritually.
- Develop ministry team and leaders, discipling them in the process.
- Live out a growing relationship with Jesus that can be imitated by others.
- Exemplify a passion for God’s Word and life transformation.
- Able to teach God’s Word in compelling, Bible-based, Christ-centered and relevant ways.
- Leader of leaders and able to inspire your team to grow with our church
- Think globally about integrating students into the larger body of HISplace Family Church via Growth Track, Dream Team, and events.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain healthy relationships.
- Potentially participate in pastoral duties as needed (preaching, weddings, funerals, coaching, etc.).
The Win: Implement a strategy for growing the student and children ministries, both numerically and spiritually, develop strong leaders and programs for students, blaze a clear path for children and students to become fully-devoted followers of Jesus.
Must Be Proficient With: leadership, vision, mission, values, communication, church tech trends, relationships, social media, branding, student ministry, Biblical teaching.
Other Criteria: Should live within about 10 miles of the church and be able to lift 30 pounds.
Accountability: The NextGen Director/Pastor is part of the Staff and reports to the Lead Pastor.
Salaries and Benefits:
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: This is a 10-15 hour/week position with potential for full time employment
- Benefits: Flexible hours within the flow of weekly ministry
Email resume and references to Pastor Doug Bartsch at [email protected]
Church Website: www.hpfc.org