Will you come to HISplace with us this Sunday?
Sundays at 10AM
We are located at 5302 Spring Stuebner Road in Spring, TX 77389.
Look for the street flags and turn on to Sherrod to get to our entrance.
What is your sunday service like?
At our 65-70 minute services, you’ll find a relaxed and friendly atmosphere with exciting and fresh worship music. There are paper message notes available in service or online at www.hpfc.org, and a large auditorium screen that displays the Bible verses that will help you make the most of the practical and relevant message. The pastor speaking will appear on stage in person. At this time children are in the service with parents. We are evaluating week to week when it is safe for children to go back to being cared for in loving, quality classes and a fun-filled HISkids service.
what are you doing to minimize the spread of covid-19?
After much prayer, planning, and preparation we will offer two service options this Sunday:
- In-person service for those who are comfortable and already connected to HISplace: 10 AM (children in service)
- HISplace Online at 4 PM at https://hpfc.online.church.
As you consider whether to attend in person please keep the following in mind:
- Those considered high-risk are encouraged to participate online at 4 PM.
- Our Dream Team will be wearing face coverings and face masks are encouraged but not required. They are trained to serve you safely.
- Please be considerate of others and maintain physical distancing.
- Before attending be sure to ask the following questions on behalf of your entire family/group:
- Am I showing any flu-like symptoms?
- Have I had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
- Have I had prolonged exposure to someone who tested positive for COVID-19?
- Is there any medical reason why I believe I shouldn’t be around others?
- If you answered YES to any of these questions, we strongly encourage you to attend HISplace Online at hpfc.online.church on Sundays at 4 PM.
5. Children will be seated with parents and given a Fun Bag with water, snack, and activities to do during the service. The newly updated Comfort Room will be available for mom with infants.
6. Coffee will be safely served and bottled water will also be available.
7. Hand sanitizers will be available throughout the building.
8. Worship guides and Connection Cards will not be distributed. During the service, they will be available on your smartphone at hpfc.org/notes.
9. Restrooms will be limited to one person/family at a time and sanitizing spray is available.
10. Air hugs, air high-fives, and smiles under face coverings will be be available in abundance.
what will happen when i attend the first time?
We will not embarrass you, have you stand up, or ask you to give money. We know that many people want to check out the church and “be anonymous” for a while—and that’s fine with us! Come in, enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, grab a free cup of coffee, and see if HISplace is for you.
What do I wear to attend your services?
You’ll find everything from shorts and flip flops to dress shirts and skirts. Come in what is comfortable for you, because HISplace is not about what you look like or what you wear.
What about my children?
At HISplace, your children are a top priority. As we begin in-person services again, children will be provided Fun Packs to while they are in service with parents. Soon, we look forward to hosting your children in our facility that is clean, safe, and staffed with loving workers. At the right time we will offer a dynamic children’s ministry called HISkids. In addition to our Sunday Services, we offer a life-changing small groups for students from junior high through high school during the week.
Where do I park?
You can park near the building in one of our three parking lots.