Scroll through our Fall Small Groups and find the one that fits your interests and schedule.
A Small Group can be so much fun and a great place grow and meet people! Select the title of your Small Group and complete the short form to register.
1. Middle School Students Small Group - Our Middle School Small Group offers engaging, relevant teachings dealing with age appropriate issues. You will connect, make friends and grow in God all while having fun!
2. High School Students Small Group - High school small group, with fun, relevant teachings dealing with high school level issues students face. You will connect, make friends, and discover your purpose.
3. Calling All Moms - A moms group to encourage each other and fill up on God’s word to keep us going strong.
4. “Crazy Love” by Francis Chan - This study will help us uncover God’s ‘Crazy, Relentless, All Powerful Love’. It’s not about the do’s and don’ts. It’s about a relationship!
5. Anxious for Nothing - Anxiety comes with life but it doesn’t have to dominate your life. Discover a life that is characterized by calm and develop tools for facing the onslaughts of anxiety. Let’s invite God to reframe the way we face our fears and win the war on worry. By His power we will be anxious for nothing and experience the peace of God which surpasses all understanding.
6. Book Club - “The Mark Of The Lion”– We will read one book per month and meet weekly to discuss over delicious dessert. Books are available though Jillian Layman for $30.
7. Following His Voice - Jesus said it was advantageous for Him to go back to the Father so the Holy Spirit could come. We will learn how to listen to the still small voice.
8. Freedom Group - What are Freedom Groups? During a 13-week Small Groups semester, Freedom Groups gather weekly to discuss the Freedom Small Group curriculum, which is designed to equip you to live the victorious and abundant life Christ came to give you. Freedom Groups build on the foundation of your faith in Christ to help you embrace the truth of God’s Word as it relates to your worldview, your past, your sin, your personal value to God, and your purpose in His Kingdom. This group will help you remove every obstacle to intimacy with God and walk in true freedom.
9. NextGen Leaders - Follow Jesus. Lead Yourself. Change Your World. Are you an emerging leader (in age or experience) who wants to grow in leading yourself and others? Come hang out with Pastor Doug as we discuss next steps in these three areas.
10. Serving Our Community - Come join us as we work together to serve others in our community. We plan to do at least one group project per month.
11. W.O.R.D- Working On Refining Disciples - A group where men at different parts of their journey can come and create a better bond with other believers.
12. Dating Couples - Children’s Small Group will be a great place for your children to learn the concept of Small Groups and get them Ready for our Student Ministry! It will be a great place for them to hang out, make new friends, and fellowship; all while learning a little about Jesus and bible stories. And while our kiddos hang out, moms and dads we will get to fellowship and spend adult time. We will schedule different activities every two weeks, so let’s have some fun this semester!
For more information or if you have questions about Small Groups at HISplace Family Church, please complete the button below to get in touch with our Small Groups Director, Larry Hixon.